I’ve talked about my obsession with teeny, tiny rings before. Though every now and then I come across a bigger beauty that is worthy of my love. Kelly Wearstler’s Brass Knot Ring (available from her newly launched store), is one of them. Sculptural and organic, it’s what a statement ring should be: a captivating piece of artistry. Best of all, just like you, its antique brass finish will get better with age.
I tend to like bigger handbags because a smaller bag can never fit all my junk in it. I put everything you can imagine in my purse. Makeup, wallets, phone charger, iPad Mini, flats and much more. Im constantly on the go so I have to make sure that whatever bag I purchase has to be able to fit all my essentials in it. I normally only carry satchels and on occasion shoulder bags. When I saw the Tom Ford Lock Flat Fold-Over Convertible Clutch, I laughed. It is by far one of the most unique shaped shoulder bags I have ever seen! If I owned it I would probably use it folded over a majority of the time but using it as a shoulder bag definitely makes a statement! It literally looks like a big makeup pouch with a hole in it. Its definitely the most oddly stunning piece Ive seen in a while and I have to say Im a fan of it.
This bag is edgy, fierce and just plain cool.
Another Air Jordan 1 97 TXT has hit the scene, and it too utilizes the ever-popular Squadron Blue color scheme.
Dressed in a flat pewter, electric yellow, and squadron blue motif, these hybrid Air Jordan 1 x Air Jordan 13 kicks feature a leather and mesh upper with a contrasting white midsole for a clean finish.
First thoughts? Stay tuned for more news and updates as this style drops February 2, 2013 at a retail price of $120.
You don’t need to be a fashion designer to design and make your own clothes. There was a time when most females would buy Vogue or another labels patterns, select the fabric that took their fancy and then make the garment. They ended up with a fabulous new dress or outfit that no other lady had. Recently the concept of one-off design has been rising in popularity again. Usually to get a one-off design you have to be ready to spend the big money, this has now changed and one-off designs have been reduced in price. The prices are still quite high though and finding a piece that you’re willing to spend that much money on can be difficult. So why not make your own t shirt or outfit? It’s easier than you think. All you need is an idea, a pattern and a sewing machine. If you feel like you need some extra help, there are plenty of workshops available. The f Full Article…
Following in the footsteps of the Duchess of Cambridge, Michelle Obama has become the latest famous face to opt for a fringe.
The first lady’s office posted a picture of Mrs Obama’s new hairdo on her new Twitter page ( @FLOTUS ) last night. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama’s inauguration.
The last time Mrs Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will come on Saturday, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities.
Thursday turned out to be a busy day for the first lady. Along with the new Twitter presence, she celebrated her 49th birthday.
Mrs Obama launched her personal Twitter account on Thursday.
With January officially upon us and many chilly winter days ahead, chapped lips are an unfortunate (and inevitable) part of the season. Luckily, there are ways to combat dryness and irritation that will leave you smiling in the weeks ahead.
2) Natural solutions: Sometimes, the answer to chapped lips just comes, well, naturally. Many of us already have home remedies for a peeling, flaking pout at home, without having to rush to the mall for an expensive new lip salve. For example, honey has antibacterial qualities (its high level of acidity makes it an unwelcome environment for harmful bacteria!) and makes a great lip remedy as well. Olive
- Male modelling is no catwalk
- Strapless dress 101: keeping your dress up
- The Friday Find: Pendleton Eco-Wise Board Shirts
- Style Stealer: Rachel Bilson’s Day-To-Night Ensemble
- Famous wedding gowns set for capital
- Miss USA 2011 Alyssa Campanella Reveals Her Winning Red Hair Color Tips
- Who Wore it Best? | Diane Kruger and Charlotte Casiraghi in Chanel
- Best brands for chic plus size clothing
- Johnny Was Hits Sundance Film Festival by Deborah Belgum
- Vale Jewelry at Satine: Good Mother’s Day Gifts
- Tying The Knot Wedding Venues North West
- 3 Reasons Why It’s Cool To Design Your Own Clothing
- Preen Vintage Jewelry: Vintage at its greenest
- Skincare Guru Tata Harper Shares Tips for Getting Gorgeous
- Skinnygirl Skin Care: Bethenny Frankel to Launch Beauty Line
- Pinky Wings
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011