GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNING
Vroom vroom! The statement piece of the season has been claimed by the moto jacket. Popping up in the September issue pages of W magazine (pg. 287, titled The Wild Ones), on It girl Jelena Ristic in Vogue, and even spotted in Net-A-Porter.coms weekly online magazine, The Edit, consider yourselves warned. Not to mention the myriad of Fall 2013 runways the biker babe strutted down: Altuzarra, Givenchy, Christopher Kane, Junya Watanabe, and many more. This stylish numbers popularity is at an all-time high, when you consider its prominence on street style blogs, as well as in magazines and on runways. Why so cool now?
Products used – I purchased all of them at Nordstrom Beauty Spot:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in “Celebrate
NARS eyeshadow duo in “Rated R”
MAC eyeshadow in “Deep Truth”
MAC eyeshadow in “Electra”
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in “Petrol Blue”
Stila “Stay All Day” Waterproof Liquid Liner
Estée Lauder “Turbolash” All Effects Motion Mascara
Lips, cheeks, brows: NARS Lipstick in “Niagara” , Smashbox blush rush in “Heartbreak”, Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil
I teamed up with Nordstrom Beauty Spot to bring you today’s makeup tutorial: colored smoke. I’m really excited about this collaboration, because I’m truly an avid Nordstrom Beauty Spot shopper! I d Full Article…
In a deeper tone than last summers floral pieces, this fall petals are popping up in black, dark purple, hunter green and, sometimes, an unexpected pop of bright. Work a grunge meets glam-rock look with floral items to match every mood and budget. When looking for inspiration, take cues from style stars like Miranda Kerr, Diane Kruger and fashion editor Julia Sarr-Jamois. Or when in doubt, classic 90s films like Empire Records and Reality Bites should be all that you need to find high fashion in your florals.
1. Blouse, $49.90, Zara.
2. Phone case, approximately $60, Ted Baker London.
3. Pants, $670, Paul & Joe.
4. Dress, $1,795, Lela Rose.
5. Necklace, $202, J.Crew.
6. Handbag, $510, Sophie Hulme.
7. Loafers, $430, Acne.
How to survive a juice cleanse: The inside scoop on everything that happens during a 3-day juice detox
Paige: I show the list of todays juices to my boyfriend and even though he makes his own green juice every morning, hes wary of this cleanse. I eagerly shake the bottle of Juice 2—parsley, carrot, celery, lemon, cucumber—in his face to show my excitement. “This is going to do weird things to your body,” he states.
At 10:00 am I already feel tired and weak, but have to remind myself that I dont usually eat breakfast or have a coffee until 10:30 am on weekdays, so this is normal and has nothing to do with the juice. Despite not drinking coffee all weekend in preparation, all I want now is coffee. I am literally counting down the minutes until I can drink the next juice.
- 145 W 30th St., Suite 1000
- New York, NY 10001
- (212) 868-4318
- Fax: (212) 868-4319
- Products and Services: Alvanon is the global leader in providing full-service, integrated fit solutions for the apparel industry. From its head office in New York, operations center in Hong Kong, and operating offices in the U.K. and Germany, Alvanon provides customized fit strategies and product-development tools to the world’s leading fashion brands, retailers, lingerie, swimwear, sportswear, mail order, and corporate clothing suppliers. Alvanon’s fit offer combines the world’s largest database of over 300,000 body scans with the unparalleled expertise, products, and services provided by a team of over 70 dedicated sizing and body-shape professionals.
- 807 E.
Budding actor and soon-to-be-co-star of Mad Max: Fury Road Abbey Lee Kershaw has been taking a year-long sabbatical from the modelling world, but is about to re-emerge on the fashion stage according to her finance broker father Kim Kershaw – who is now, amusingly, also acting as her ‘mother’ agent in Australia. Earlier this year, Abbey Lee ditched Chic Management due to what we have on good authority was a dispute over Chic’s ‘mother agency’ fee. That’s the fee (generally 10-15percent) that a model’s home market agent pockets on all future earnings in all markets, on top of booking agents fees. But Abbey Lee has not been far from the thoughts of her fans. Case in point, some behind-the-scenes footage that has just surfaced from the Lanvin Spring/Summer 2011 runway show in Paris, shot all the way back in October 2010. Ke Full Article…
- The Friday Find: Pendleton Eco-Wise Board Shirts
- MAFI Award to Be Presented at FBI’s All Aboard Fashion Week Fund-raiser
- The military look is back!
- Allison’s New Year’s Eve Moodboard
- Male modelling is no catwalk
- Strapless dress 101: keeping your dress up
- “A Frozen Moment Meant To Be Consumed”
- MICHAEL Michael Kors 57mm Aviator Sunglasses
- Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Bag
- The military look is back!
- Net-A-Porter stocks first-ever Proenza Schouler exclusive
- Travel Gear.
- Leather Outfits : Hottest Trend of Fall/Winter 2012/2013
- Riccardo Tisci’s Visionaire | The $425 Magazine
- Phillip Lim Goes For Biker Chicks
- Prabal Gurung’s Fashion Week Diary
- October 2014
- September 2014
- June 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011