Tonight I had the chance to go to an exclusive acoustic set by Justin Townes Earle an exclusive acoustic set at department store in London’s west end, to celebrate the opening of the new Nudie Jeans shop.
While there I caught a glimpse of this amazing over sized bag. Made from 10 oz Turkish denim with a black coating, it would make an absolutely perfect weekend bag. The Handles, sides and bottom are made of leather, and the bottom is reinforced with six bag feet. This bag also features the jeans pocket embroidery made with an indigo thread and a customized gunmetal zip puller.
Unfortunately it was quite busy so I wasnt able to check out some of the other bags Nudie had on offer. However, if this bag is anything to go off of, it will definitely be worth the trip back to take a look.
- Infusion Rucksacks
- Parrott Canvas Cape Lookout Tote
- Onia Charles Trunks
- Gitman Vintage Shorts
- Plus sized ladies, try these jeans
Leave a comment
- The Friday Find: Pendleton Eco-Wise Board Shirts
- MAFI Award to Be Presented at FBI’s All Aboard Fashion Week Fund-raiser
- The military look is back!
- Male modelling is no catwalk
- Strapless dress 101: keeping your dress up
- Allison’s New Year’s Eve Moodboard
- “A Frozen Moment Meant To Be Consumed”
- Style Stealer: Rachel Bilson’s Day-To-Night Ensemble