How to make you look slimmer with easy tips
The greatest thing about clothing in general is that it provides the ability to cover your flaws and highlight your advantages. Therefore, we all want to look our best. Choosing the right combination in clothing can be difficult at first, but the result will be incredibly worth it all. By simply following a set of rules on choosing clothing everything will just fall into place just the way you wanted. When creating a wardrobe that fits you uniquely, you must consider ...
Super Cool Bra will keep women cool this summer
If you do not know how to stay cool this summer you should think about buying an innovative piece of lingerie - a cooling bra. The company, Triumph International, was established in Germany. Being a leading international underwear giant, they operate in more than 100 countries around the world. And a few days ago they presented the new Super Cool Bra in Tokyo that comes with gel pads to be placed in the freezer for a couple of hours prior to ...
What clothes to choose for a slim look in winter?
During the winter months, people want to put on bulky clothing in an effort to avoid catching a cold. Well, you might feel cozy, but these bulky layers can hide your body, making you look like a sack of potatoes. If you do not want to face this problem again this winter, then you must follow the guide described below to help you stay warm in freezing weather, without compromising your style and sense of fashion. When you put on thermal ...
In a deeper tone than last summers floral pieces, this fall petals are popping up in black, dark purple, hunter green and, sometimes, an unexpected pop of bright. Work a grunge meets glam-rock look with floral items to match every mood and budget. When looking for inspiration, take cues from style stars like Miranda Kerr, Diane Kruger and fashion editor Julia Sarr-Jamois. Or when in doubt, classic 90s films like Empire Records and Reality Bites should be all that you need to find high fashion in your florals.
1. Blouse, $49.90, Zara.
2. Phone case, approximately $60, Ted Baker London.
3. Pants, $670, Paul & Joe.
4. Dress, $1,795, Lela Rose.
5. Necklace, $202, J.Crew.
6. Handbag, $510, Sophie Hulme.
7. Loafers, $430, Acne.
After opening beauty boutiques and salons, young savvy and, of course, stylish Manna Kadar developed her own collection of makeup with al her own values. With plans to expand into stores shortly, Real Style had the change to try this prestigious makeup brand before the masses learn of their secret.
What did we think? We loved the water-based Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion, which comes in a petite bottle about the size of an average nail polish. Its small size makes this face cream a great pick to pack into our purse for a night out. The Shimmer Lotion left our skin glowing, looking refreshing, and with just the slightest hint of sparkle to prompt compliments from friends. However, it’s not overwhelming to look at, and we felt comfortable wearing a bit of it during an average weekday as well. I
Living in the information age we are constantly being flooded with blogs, vlogs, rss, mobile news and many other news outlets with little focus on community in many cases. Even with so many countless new methods for distributing information and ideas public-access television organizations remains in service in their municipalities and continue to adapt to new technologies in order to continue serving their missions and goals within their own communities.
How to survive a juice cleanse: The inside scoop on everything that happens during a 3-day juice detox
Paige: I show the list of todays juices to my boyfriend and even though he makes his own green juice every morning, hes wary of this cleanse. I eagerly shake the bottle of Juice 2—parsley, carrot, celery, lemon, cucumber—in his face to show my excitement. “This is going to do weird things to your body,” he states.
At 10:00 am I already feel tired and weak, but have to remind myself that I dont usually eat breakfast or have a coffee until 10:30 am on weekdays, so this is normal and has nothing to do with the juice. Despite not drinking coffee all weekend in preparation, all I want now is coffee. I am literally counting down the minutes until I can drink the next juice.
The only cure for a closet recession istada, that billionaire you should be dating. The job boards are fully populated with people but if you are smart, I mean a quick wit, you already know where to find the money. This fragrance says it all: class, sass, sauce and bossthats right, if you are going to wrangle a billionaire this year, why not have the perfect fragrance to irresistibly woo him in. Though many can wrestle and others can win, if you get your hands on one, suggestion: nail him to the floor, cause SHAWTY, competition is FIERCE.
Start with this wonderful fragrance and you will be one of the apples of his eye in no timeif youre good (at what you do), hopefully hell make you number one. If not, heyhes a billionaire, theres plenty of his money to go around.
- 145 W 30th St., Suite 1000
- New York, NY 10001
- (212) 868-4318
- Fax: (212) 868-4319
- Products and Services: Alvanon is the global leader in providing full-service, integrated fit solutions for the apparel industry. From its head office in New York, operations center in Hong Kong, and operating offices in the U.K. and Germany, Alvanon provides customized fit strategies and product-development tools to the world’s leading fashion brands, retailers, lingerie, swimwear, sportswear, mail order, and corporate clothing suppliers. Alvanon’s fit offer combines the world’s largest database of over 300,000 body scans with the unparalleled expertise, products, and services provided by a team of over 70 dedicated sizing and body-shape professionals.
- 807 E.
- The Friday Find: Pendleton Eco-Wise Board Shirts
- MAFI Award to Be Presented at FBI’s All Aboard Fashion Week Fund-raiser
- The military look is back!
- Allison’s New Year’s Eve Moodboard
- Male modelling is no catwalk
- Strapless dress 101: keeping your dress up
- “A Frozen Moment Meant To Be Consumed”
- Style Stealer: Rachel Bilson’s Day-To-Night Ensemble
- Rachelle’s October Fashion Must Haves
- Mildred Pierce to Bring Back the 1930′s in Clothes
- Kate Moss Style
- Nicole Richie collaborates with Gwyneth Paltrow to make exclusive clutch
- Leather Outfits : Hottest Trend of Fall/Winter 2012/2013
- Skinnygirl Skin Care: Bethenny Frankel to Launch Beauty Line
- City sidewalks, busy sidewalks.
- Jean Paul Gaultier: Pejic is a beautiful modern woman boy
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011